“Teen Titans Go!” Gets Panel, Screening At WonderCon 2013
via Warner Bros. press release:
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION UNLEASHES THE HEROES WITH PANELS
FOR ARROW, REVOLUTION AND TEEN TITANS GO!
AT WONDERCON 2013 IN ANAHEIM
Plus, On the Big Screen: Advance Screenings of Upcoming Episodes of
Hit Dramas The Following, Arrow and Revolution, Along with the
World Premiere of Teen Titans Go!
BURBANK, Calif. (March 14, 2013) — From Arrow’s Starling City to the Teen Titans’ Jump City, by way of Revolution’s darkened cities and the darker world of The Following, Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) arrives in Anaheim for another exciting weekend at WonderCon 2013, starting with exclusive screenings of some of this season’s hottest series — including The Following (Mondays 9/8c FOX) — on the big screen on Friday, March 29. Following that, fans can power up their Saturday with a special video presentation and panel session for this season’s #1 new show, Revolution (Mondays 10/9c NBC, new episodes returning March 25), followed by Warner Bros. Animation’s new super funny super hero series Teen Titans Go! (premiering Tuesday, April 23, at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network) on Saturday March 30. On Sunday, March 31, look for another bulls-eye with an edge-of-your seat video presentation and panel session for the hit new action-drama Arrow (Wednesdays 8/7c The CW).
Stars and producers scheduled to attend WonderCon 2013 include:
- Arrow stars Stephen Amell, Colin Donnell, Willa Holland and Paul Blackthorne, as well as executive producers Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim
- Revolution stars Billy Burke, Elizabeth Mitchell, Tracy Spiridakos, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso and Tim Guinee, along with co-executive producer David Rambo
- Teen Titans Go! producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath, along with Warner Bros. Animation’s Sam Register and voice actors Greg Cipes and Khary Payton
The Studio will also present a special screening exclusively for the WonderCon audience, offering fans an advance look — on the big screen — of upcoming episodes of Warner Bros. Television’s new hit dramas Arrow, The Following and Revolution, before they air, as well as the world-premiere screening of the debut episode of Teen Titans Go!, from Warner Bros. Animation.
For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at WonderCon, please follow us on Twitter at @thewbdotcom.
Following are the WBTV panel dates for WonderCon 2013. Official panel times to be announced by WonderCon shortly.
FRIDAY, MARCH 29
Exclusive Warner Bros. Television Screenings — For the fourth straight year, Warner Bros. Television kicks off WonderCon with preview screenings of fan-favorite series. For 2013, WBTV will unveil — on the big screen — the world premiere of new, previously unaired episodes of the first-year hit dramas Arrow, from executive producers Greg Berlanti (Golden Boy), Marc Guggenheim (Green Lantern) and Andrew Kreisberg (Fringe); The Following, from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries) and starring Kevin Bacon; and Revolution, from creator Eric Kripke (Supernatural) and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost). Additionally, fans will be able to see the series premiere episode of Warner Bros. Animation’s new Teen Titans Go! Arena
- Arrow: The CW’s most watched series premiere since The Vampire Diaries in 2009, Arrow stars Stephen Amell as billionaire Oliver Queen, who — after being marooned for five years on a remote island — returns home with a mysterious agenda and lethal set of new skills that he uses in a war on crime. Reinventing the DC Comics character for a modern-day audience, the Arrow is not a super hero … but a hero, every bit as dangerous as the criminals he’s hunting. This hard-hitting action series also stars Katie Cassidy, Colin Donnell, David Ramsey and Willa Holland, with Susanna Thompson and Paul Blackthorne. Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg are executive producers of the series, based upon characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics. Arrow is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television and airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW. Become a fan of Arrow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWArrow and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Arrow.
- The Following: Golden Globe winner and Emmy® nominee Kevin Bacon stars in this terrifying new psychological thriller from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson (Scream) and executive producer Marcos Siega (The Vampire Diaries). In The Following, Bacon plays psychologically scarred ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy, who’s drawn back into an ever-growing web of murder and madness masterminded by serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy, Rome), who brought an end to Hardy’s career years before. In addition to Bacon and Purefoy, The Following also stars Natalie Zea, Annie Parisse, Shawn Ashmore, Valorie Curry, Adan Canto, Nico Tortorella and Kyle Catlett. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Outerbanks Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television, The Following airs Mondays at 9/8c on FOX. Become a fan of The Following on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheFollowing and follow the show on Twitter at @TheFollowingFOX
- Revolution: In this epic adventure from J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions and Supernatural’s Eric Kripke, a family struggles in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, planes, cars, phones, even lights — has mysteriously blacked out forever. A drama with sweeping scope and intimate focus, Revolution is a swashbuckling journey of hope and rebirth seen through the eyes of one strong-willed young woman, Charlie Matheson (Being Human’s Tracy Spiridakos), and her brother Danny (Graham Rogers). When Danny is kidnapped by militia leaders for a darker purpose, Charlie reconnects with her estranged uncle, Miles (Twilight’s Billy Burke), a former U.S. Marine living a reclusive life. Together with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and if — or how — it will ever return. The series also stars Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso, JD Pardo, Tim Guinee and Elizabeth Mitchell. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions, Kripke Enterprises and Warner Bros. Television, Revolution airs Mondays at 10/9c on NBC. Become a fan of Revolution on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Revolution and follow the show on Twitter at @NBCRevolution
- Teen Titans Go!: The Teen Titans are returning to Cartoon Network with all-new comedic adventures, and this time they’re giving viewers a look at what life is really like as a teen super hero… once the cape comes off. Inspired by the original Teen Titans series from Warner Bros. Animation that ran for five seasons, the character-driven comedy — based upon DC Comics characters — focuses on the funny that happens in between saving the world and living together as teenagers without adult supervision. The comedic mayhem of the animated series is punctuated by pranks and the occasional need to fight crime, but it will also deal with the everyday issues of adolescence. With epic staring contests to decide who does the laundry, a series of quests and battles to construct the perfect sandwich or fighting crime in Jump City, one thing is for sure: These Titans will always be ready for an adventure — inside the house and out. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, Teen Titans Go! features the principal voice cast from the original series — Greg Cipes, Scott Menville, Tara Strong, Hynden Walch and Khary Payton — with Sam Register (MAD, Teen Titans, Batman: The Brave and The Bold) serving as executive producer and Michael Jelenic (ThunderCats) and Aaron Horvath (MAD) serving as producers. Teen Titans Go! will premiere Tuesday, April 23, at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network, with rebroadcasts running in the DC Nation block on Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. ET/PT, beginning April 27. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TeenTitansonDCNation.
SATURDAY, MARCH 30
- Revolution Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Following the hit show’s eagerly anticipated spring return on March 25, this panel session featuring stars Billy Burke (Twilight films), Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost), Tracy Spiridakos (Being Human), Zak Orth (Wet Hot American Summer), David Lyons (ER), Daniella Alonso (Friday Night Lights) and Tim Guinee (Iron Man movies) as well as co-executive producer David Rambo will tackle burning questions such as Bass’s plans for the expansion of the Monroe Republic, the long-awaited Matheson family reunion and theories on what really happened to cause the blackout. Join these “revolutionaries” as they reveal exclusive information about the remaining episodes of the first season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions, Kripke Enterprises and Warner Bros. Television, Revolution returns March 25 and airs Mondays at 10/9c on NBC. Become a fan of Revolution on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Revolution and follow the show on Twitter at @NBCRevolution Arena
- Teen Titans Go! Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath as well as voice actors Greg Cipes (Beast Boy) and Khary Payton (Cyborg) from the new half-hour action-comedy series for a Q&A moderated by Warner Bros. Animation’s Sam Register as well as an exclusive sneak peek of the show’s premiere episode — coming to Cartoon Network in April. Inspired by Warner Bros. Animation’s original fan-favorite series Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go! highlights the humorous side of being a burgeoning super hero. Featuring the return of Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg, this hilarious new series — based upon DC Comics characters — focuses on the funny business that happens to teenage super heroes between saving the world and doing the laundry. Teen Titans Go! will premiere Tuesday, April 23, at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network, with rebroadcasts running in the DC Nation block on Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. ET/PT, beginning April 27. Become a fan of Teen Titans Go! on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TeenTitansonDCNation. Room 300AB
- 1:30–2:15 pm • Teen Titans Go! Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #801
SUNDAY, MARCH 31
- Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join series stars Stephen Amell (Private Practice), Colin Donnell (Pan Am), Willa Holland (The O.C.) and Paul Blackthorne (The River), along with executive producers Marc Guggenheim (Green Lantern) and Andrew Kreisberg (Fringe) of the hit DC Comics adaptation Arrow for exclusive video footage and a Q&A panel that goes beneath the hood! From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW. Become a fan of Arrow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWArrow and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Arrow. Arena
- 2:15–3:00 p.m. • Arrow Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #801
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
Stephen Amell @amellywood
Katie Cassidy @MzKatieCassidy
Colin Donnell @colindonnell
David Ramsey @david_ramsey
Willa Holland @Willaaaah
Paul Blackthorne @PaulBlackthorne
Greg Berlanti @GBerlanti
Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim
Andrew Kreisberg @AJKreisberg
The Following @TheFollowingFOX
Kevin Williamson @kevwilliamson
Marcos Siega @MSiega
Kevin Bacon @kevinbacon
James Purefoy @JamesPurefoy
Natalie Zea @nataliezea
Shawn Ashmore @ShawnRAshmore
Nico Tortorella @_NicoTortorella
Adan Canto @adancanto
Valorie Curry @valorie_curry
Billy Burke @billy_burke
Tracy Spiridakos @trspiridakos
Giancarlo Esposito @quiethandfilms
Zak Orth @zakorth
Tim Guinee @TimGuinee
JD Pardo @PardoJD
Graham Rogers @grahamrogers_
Daniella Alonso @DaniellaAlonsoJ
David Rambo @rambopolitan
TEEN TITANS GO!