Cartoon Network is bringing back the old faithful Great Dane series, What’s New Scooby-Doo?, starting Monday. The series, which has been off and on (mostly on) the network since 2003 will air weekdays at 6:30am, replacing Hero: 108 – which is off the line-up.
Summer: “Digimon” on Nicktoons; “Grojband” & “Total Drama” on Cartoon Network; 5 New Animated Series on Disney XD
The summer TV season unofficially starts today and the networks we cover are adding some new series and brining a few back!
TELETOON’s “3 Hours of Awesome” programming block is moving exclusively to Sundays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET/PT, beginning Sunday, March 20. This block will kick off with the premiere of Adventure Time at 6 p.m. ET/PT and will showcase other popular TELETOON series Jimmy Two-Shoes, Johnny Test and Chowder and also becomes the exclusive place to find other TELETOON favourites Total Drama World Tour, Stoked, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and Camp Lazlo.
Cartoon Network’s prime time performance across November 2010 expanded across all kid demos compared to November 2009—average kids 6-11 delivery (545,000) grew by 7%and ratings (2.2) by 5%, kids 2-11 delivery (772,000) grew by 4% and ratings (1.9) by 6%, and kids 9-14 delivery (430,000) and ratings (1.8) both grew by 6%.
Cartoon Network’s overall prime time performance last week earned solid delivery gains compared to the same 2009 time period—average kids 6-11 delivery (540,000) grew by 9% and ratings (2.2) by 10%, and kids 2-11 delivery (766,000) grew by 6% while ratings (1.8) were unchanged.
Cartoon Network’s overall weekly prime time performance saw a rise among kids 9-14 delivery and ratings—compared to the 2009 time period, average kids 9-14 delivery (381,000) grew by 2% and ratings (1.6) grew by 7%.
Buoyed by the outstanding movie premiere performance of SCOOBY-DOO! CURSE OF THE LAKE MONSTER (Saturday, 7-9 p.m.), Cartoon Network’s overall weekly prime time performance earned significant double-digit gains across all kids demos compared to last year’s time period: average kids 6-11 delivery (654,000) increased by 30% and ratings (2.6) by 24%; kids 2-11 delivery (933,000) increased by 29% and ratings (2.2) by 22%; and kids 9-14 delivery (474,000) and ratings (1.9) both increased by 19%.
Cartoon Network’s Monday night programming block of animated comedies (7-10 p.m.) continues to steam forward, earning powerful double-digit ratings and delivery gains compared to the same time period last year.
Cartoon Network’s Monday night programming block of animated comedies (7-10 p.m.) once again achieved significant ratings and delivery gains compared to both the same time period last year and it’s own performance in previous weeks.
Cartoon Network grew in prime (M-Su 8pm-10pm) versus Q3 ‘09 figures, with 12% delivery growth among kids 2-11 (749,000), while kids 6-11 also saw growth (492,000).
Cartoon Network’s ratings highlights for the week of September 13 – 19, 2010, including Sym-Bionic Titan, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Adventure Time, Regular Show, MAD and Total Drama World Tour.
The Monday night juggernaut of animated comedies (7-10 p.m.) continue to generate huge ratings and delivery gains for Cartoon Network compared to the same time period last year. Overall kids 6-11 delivery (710,000) increased by 65% and ratings (2.9) by 61%; kids 2-11 delivery (973,000) increased by 60% and ratings (2.3) by53%; and kids 9-14 delivery (519,000) increased by 51% and ratings (2.1) by 50%.
Cartoon Network began September ’10 by scoring double-digit ratings and delivery gains among kids 2-11 in both Prime Time and Total Day. Compared to the same time period last year, prime time delivery among kids 2-11 (795,000) increased by 13% and ratings (1.9) by 12%. In total day, weekly average kids 2-11 delivery (584,000) increased by 19% and ratings (1.4) by 17%. Total day delivery among kids 6-11 (358,000) also grew by 4% vs. the 2009 time period.
A lot of new stuff is airing tonight on TV, here’s a rundown of tonight’s schedule.
Cartoon Network scored solid double-digit prime time delivery and ratings growth among kids 2-11 across the month of August, according to initial data from Nielsen Media Research. Versus the same 2009 time period, the monthly average kids 2-11 delivery (762,000) grew by 22% and ratings (1.9) by 27%. Also in prime time, kids 6-11 delivery (484,000) grew by 6% while ratings (2.0) increased by 5%. In Total Day, average monthly kids 2-11 delivery (640,000) improved by 9% and ratings (1.6) grew by 14%.