Sym-Bionic Titan

Tower Prep

Toy Story 4: No Girls Allowed? A Response to Paul Dini’s Comments

First off, I want to apologize if the title of this article misled you. As far as I’m concerned there is no Toy Story 4 coming out anytime soon. This article is regarding the commentary Paul Dini, creator of the live-action Cartoon Network series Tower Prep, made about the reason why his show, among others, was cancelled by networks like Cartoon Network. So, if you are still looking for Toy Story, you might want to stop here. Read more →

Cartoon Network Ratings Highlights for March 14 – 20, 2011

Cartoon Network was the #1 destination for boys 6-11 and boys 9-14 on Monday night (7-9 p.m.), earning double- and triple-digit gains last week vs. the same 2010 time period. Overall, kids 6-11 delivery (733,000) increased by 47% and ratings (3.0) by 50%, kids 2-11 delivery (986,000) increased by 27% and ratings (2.4) by 26%, kids 9-14 delivery (605,000) and ratings (2.5) both increased by 127%, boys 6-11 delivery (575,000) increased by 62% and ratings (4.5) by 61%, boys 2-11 delivery (747,000) increased by 68% and ratings (3.5) by 67%, and boys 9-14 delivery (477,000) increased by 137% and ratings (3.8) by 138%. Read more →

Cartoon Network Ratings Highlights for March 7 – 13, 2011

Monday night (7-9 p.m.) continues to be Cartoon Network’s biggest night of original animated comedy programming, which earned double-digit gains across the board last week vs. the same 2010 time period. Overall, kids 6-11 delivery (772,000) increased by 43% and ratings (3.1) by 41%, kids 2-11 delivery (1,091,000) and ratings (2.6) both increased by 24%, kids 9-14 delivery (561,000) increased by 56% and ratings (2.3) by 53%, boys 6-11 delivery (546,000) increased by 41% and ratings (4.3) by 39%, boys 2-11 delivery (714,000) increased by 30% and ratings (3.4) by 31%, and boys 9-14 delivery (438,000) increased by 64% and ratings (3.5) by 67%. Read more →

Cartoon Network Ratings Highlights for 4th Quarter 2010

Comparing 4th Quarter 2010 to its 4th Quarter 2009 performance, Cartoon Network’s prime time delivery and ratings increased across all kid demos—average kids 6-11 delivery (530,000) grew by 6% and ratings (2.1) by 5%, kids 2-11 delivery (770,000) grew by 4% and ratings (1.9) by 6%, and kids 9-14 delivery (403,000) grew by 4% and ratings (1.7) by 6%. The network’s quarterly performance with boys also charted gains vs. last year: boys 6-11 delivery (404,000) grew by 13% and ratings (3.2) by 14%, boys 2-11 delivery (547,000) grew by 9% and ratings (2.6) by 8%, and boys 9-14 delivery (304,000) grew by 8% and ratings (2.4) by 4%. Read more →

Cartoon Network Ratings Highlights for November 29 – December 5, 2010

Cartoon Network’s prime time performance over the week increased across all kid demos compared to the same 2009 time period—average kids 6-11 delivery (535,000) grew by 11% and ratings (2.2) by 10%, kids 2-11 delivery (775,000) grew by 15% and ratings (1.9) by 19%, and kids 9-14 delivery (407,000) grew by 3%and ratings (1.7) by 6%. Total Day kids 2-11 delivery (481,000) and ratings (1.2) also increased by 3% and 9%, respectively. Read more →

Cartoon Network Ratings Highlights for October 18 – 24, 2010

Cartoon Network’s Monday night block of comedy animation (7-10 p.m.) continued to rank #1 among boys 6-11 demos compared to its competition, and scored significant gains vs. the same 2009 time period. Overall, kids 6-11 average delivery (748,000) grew by 13% and ratings (3.0) by 11%; kids 2-11 delivery (1,081,000) grew by 7% and ratings (2.6) by 4%; and kids 9-14 delivery (571,000) grew by 26% and ratings (2.3) by 21%. Read more →

Genndy Tartakovsky’s New Series “Sym-Bionic Titan” Premieres September 17 on Cartoon Network

Sym-Bionic Titan, a new original animated series from acclaimed animation creator/director Genndy Tartakovsky (Dexter’s Laboratory and Samurai Jack) crash-lands on Cartoon Network Friday, September 17 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT). Sym-Bionic Titan joins an action-packed Friday night line-up that includes network hits Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Generator Rex, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Read more →

Cartoon Network Upfront 2010

via Cartoon Network press release: Cartoon Network Broadens its Audience with Programming “Firsts” and Unique Primetime Strategy First-Ever Kids Sports Awards Event Cartoon Network’s Hall of Game to Debut 2011 Network Unveils 25 New Series/Movies/Specials and 13 Returning Series Cartoon Network unveiled a substantial new line-up of content today at its annual Advertising Upfront presentation at New York’s Time Warner… Read more →