After running nickandmore.com for over six years, I've decided to move on from what this website once covered.
Given the soon to expire domain and hosting, I'm opting to close the website instead of pay $130-per-year for something I am no longer using.
I know this year has been confusing for many, myself included, but I guess this at least gives everyone the final assurance that nickandmore.com is no longer going to continue.
Thank you for visiting this website and for all the fun we've had these many years.
Though this website has ended, the @nickandmore Twitter account will live on, though inactive for now. However, I am no longer on Tumblr, Facebook or Instagram (or anything else). Anyone with the "nickandmore" handle/username is not me.
A few "fun facts"
Here's a quick look back at how Nick & More! has progressed over the years:
- November 4, 2006 - What started as "Nick Schedules" (and that December became Nick & More) launched as a message board on ProBoards. Those forums would remain open through November 2009.
- July 2007 - I started my first off-forum postings on Blogger under the Nick & More News Blog title. It didn't last long. I even tried a couple more times before nickandmore.com launched.
- January 2008 - I even made a few attempts to create a website before launching the nickandmore.com domain, the first was at Freewebs/Webs. In February 2009 I even had a short-lived "Google site".
- January 18, 2009 - I signed up for something called Twitter under the @nickandmore handle. Didn't really have any clue what it was useful for. I officially started using it on March 30.
- March 20, 2009 - The nickandmore.com domain was purchased. I announced it on March 23. The first bit of content started in May, but things didn't really pick up until November when I moved the forums there (which didn't last long). That December I installed the WordPress software which ran the core of the website through 2015.
- March 7, 2015 - After many logos, nearly as many WordPress theme changes and the posting of thousands of articles, reviews, recaps and more - I first announced that nickandmore.com would come to an end. It took me a while to finally get around to actually closing it, but alas it did happen.
- November 18, 2015 - This "goodbye from nickandmore.com" message you are reading was posted.
Nick Kids Forever
I am starting a new Twitter project called @NickKidsForever. I figure it's the best way for me to move past nickandmore, but still stay connected with my original online interest. Follow me there if you'd like.