Viacom’s MTV Networks International distribution website is now featuring some updated episode totals for several current and upcoming Nickelodeon series. The updated totals reflect how many episodes each series has or will have in the near future.
UPDATED 10/2/12 with current information.
- Big Time Rush is listed to have 59 episodes, meaning that its third and current season will only have 10 episodes. This is half of what was ordered last year. (UPDATED 6/16: It looks like this total may be wrong. Episode 311 is being filmed this month, so that’ll make for at least 60 episodes; 10/2/12 Season 4 will have 13, so a total of 73 episodes should happen.)
- iCarly is listed for 108 episodes, meaning that its fifth and final production season should have 14 episodes total. This is likely 109 now.
- SpongeBob SquarePants is listed for a whopping 241 episodes. The show was already renewed for a ninth season of 26 episodes, taking it to 204 total; therefore, season 10 will likely have 37 episodes. This just makes Nick’s longest running series even longer! This is listed as 205 now.
- Supah Ninjas is listed with 52 episodes, meaning that its upcoming second season will have 26 episodes like the first. Only 13 episodes are in season 2, so this has been updated to 39 total.
- Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series is already being planned for 52 episodes.
- VICTORiOUS is listed with 60 episodes. The first two seasons totaled 33 episodes, meaning that the current third season will likely have 27 episodes. This is now the final season.
- New addition: Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness was listed at 65 total episodes, but this has now been reduced to 52 total.